Thursday, May 02, 2013

ARC computer

Hello ARC volunteers!

 

As some of you are aware, one of the computers was out of commission for a while. Matt Daugherty, our IT guy, fixed it this morning, so please let me know if you continue to notice problems!

 

I also wanted to remind you that downloading anything off of the internet or changing software/computer functions is something that Matt should always handle. If you need something downloaded or you think the computer could benefit from some updating, please email me and I’ll send your request on to Matt. As he was fixing the computer, he was able to discover that there was some software that was tampered with, which in turn made the entire computer malfunction!

 

Thank you so much for your understanding on this matter. I also wanted to thank the volunteers that continued to email me with updates on the computer’s problems. Things have been a bit crazy on my end, and I really appreciated the reminders.

 

Amy Dieringer | TACOMA ART MUSEUM

Interim Volunteer Coordinator | In-House Photographer | Visitor Services Representative

 

T: 253.272.4258 x 3026

1701 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, Washington 98402

www.TacomaArtMuseum.org

 

Beyond Books: The Independent Art of Eric Carle
April 6–July 7

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home